Job vacancy: Transformation Lead – KTP Associate
Date posted: 29/03/2022
Salary: £34,500p.a. Full-time, fixed term for 27 months
Location: Bicester and Paisley (University of the West of Scotland campus)
Benefits: Pension, 28 days holiday, modern working environment, great team spirit
Reports to: Richard Jefferies, Lecturer in Management & New Technology at UWS
Help transform one of the UK’s hottest new impact technology companies into global industry leader.
After being named one of the world’s top two Global Tech Innovators by KPMG, FIDO Tech and its disruptive ground-breaking water leak detecting AI is taking the world by storm.
We’re looking for a business management (or related) graduate with either a post-graduate qualification or three years’ experience to help guide us through a period of high growth.
This role is a KTP project being delivered in conjunction with the University of the West of Scotland, one of the UK’s top KTP providers.
As well as helping develop FIDO’s innovative culture and management capability at a critical stage of the company’s development, the post-holder will get unrivalled experience and development with ongoing support from senior managers and UWS academics.
Questions about this vacancy should be directed to Richard Jefferies at UWS. Please see the attached job description and advert below for more details.
No agencies please.
Skills and experience
- Understanding of the approaches to change management for high growth organisations
- Understanding the impact that the external environments have on technology firms
- Awareness of the role of culture in strategy and organisation development
- Ability to analyse and evaluate strategic choices and present business cases to support recommendations
- Ability to understand business drivers and how a project can contribute to company success