Job vacancy: Mobile App Developer
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 pa dependent on experience
Location: Based in Bicester with flexible home working two days a week
Benefits: Pension, 28 days holiday, on-site parking, great team spirit
Reports to: Head of Software Development
We’re looking for an experienced mobile app developer to join us in developing machine-learning solutions to tackle one of the world’s most pressing problems – water scarcity.
FIDO has been recognised as the UK’s Top Tech Innovator, our pioneering AI detects underground water leaks and works out their size through super accurate analysis of acoustic and kinetic data.
You’ll be an integral part of FIDO’s AI team working to develop firmware for our current and upcoming products. We’re a small but enthusiastic team working in a great modern environment with good benefits.
Skills and experience
- BSc/BEng degree or experience in a relevant area preferred
- Skilled in mobile app development
- Flutter (Dart)
- REST API
- Capable to develop and test in iOS and Android
- Experience in the following areas would also be beneficial:
– UI/UX design
– Front-end development
Areas of responsibility
- Maintain and develop FIDO mobile applications
- Integrate FIDO mobile app with cloud architecture
- Unit, systems and integration testing
- United Kingdom (required)