Job vacancy: Finance Manager
Location: Based in Bicester with flexible home working
Benefits: Pension, 28 days holiday, modern working environment, great team spirit
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Here are some figures for you. More than 25% of the world’s drinking water is lost through leaks, 95% of leaks never show above ground and 70% of leak alarms generated by existing technology are not leaks at all.
Recently named KPMG’s top Tech Innovator in the UK, FIDO Tech’s leak-detecting AI is the answer. We now need a qualified finance manager as our order book takes off.
Based at the company’s UK head office in Bicester and reporting to the COO, you will manage and own the full spectrum of accounting and finance for the business and will work closely with the company’s accountants, who provide data entry and clerical assistance.
This will be a hands-on role in which you will be looking after financial and management accounts, invoicing, credit control, purchase ledger and payroll. You will ensure that all accounting transactions, records and reports comply with statutory requirements and relevant accounting standards.
It’s a hugely exciting time in FIDO’s young life. The ideal candidate will be someone who wants to grow into a more elaborate role as the company develops. Long term career opportunities await the right person.
- Sales ledger (creating customer records, managing sales orders, invoices and payments)
- Purchase ledger (creating supplier records, managing POs and supplier payment records)
- Credit control
- Management accounting reports
- Company payroll
- Company and departmental budgeting
- Assist company accountants, who manage all statutory reporting, VAT returns, etc.
Skills and experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Prior experience in setting up processes / procedures / system implementations or upgrades
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, a good team player
- Hardworking and ambitious
- Well organised with exceptional time management