Job vacancy: Data Analyst
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000pa
Location: Based in Bicester with flexible home working
Benefits: Pension, 28 days holiday, modern working environment, great team spirit
Reports to: Senior AI Developer
Want to use your skills in data analysis to help FIDO Tech solve one of the world’s most pressing challenges?
More than 25% of the world’s treated drinking water is leaking every day, making limited supplies even more scarce. FIDO Tech’s pioneering AI analyses acoustic data to find the 95% of leaks which never show above ground and work out how big they are.
This breakthrough led to us being recently named the UK’s top Tech Innovator by KPMG.
We need a data analyst to help develop our pioneering AI. An interest in acoustics and familiarity with GIS systems, flow analysis, and audio analysis is preferred.
Your role will be largely based at our Bicester office but there are options for remote and flexible working and you’ll be part of a great team.
No agencies please.
- Make use of a variety of systems to track leaks through from first identification to repair
- Cross-reference sounds and evidence trails to validate leak datasets
- Increase data quality
- Produce reports on findings
- Provide administrative support to the AI team
Skills and experience
- Experience in a data analyst role or a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field is required
- Keen eye to detail and methodical approach
- Experience in the water industry and/or audio analysis would be beneficial
- Experience with GIS or similar mapping products
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Computer literate and comfortable learning and using new systems
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Fourier transform/audio analysis/leakage reduction advantageous
- Strong communication skills