Job vacancy: Tech Administrator
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000pa
Location: Based in Bicester with flexible home working
Benefits: Pension, 28 days holiday, modern working environment, great team spirit
Reports to: Head of Software Development
Want to use your skills in tech administration to help FIDO Tech solve one of the world’s most pressing challenges?
More than 25% of the world’s treated drinking water is leaking every day, making limited supplies even more scarce. FIDO Tech’s pioneering AI analyses acoustic data to find the 95% of leaks which never show above ground and work out how big they are.
This breakthrough led to us being recently named the UK’s top Tech Innovator by KPMG.
We’re looking for a competent data and reporting administrator to administrate and monitor FIDO Tech’s datasets, reports, servers and databases.
The role will give the successful candidate opportunity to get involved with project work as well as research and development to support the ongoing development of our award-winning AI.
We’re a small but growing team and recognise that competent, skilled and motivated people are the key to our success. We will train and develop people, so they enjoy their jobs and contribute to the fullest for their success, FIDO’s success and the delight of our clients.
FIDO Tech operates a Preferred Supplier List, and we do not accept unsolicited agency CVs. Please do not call or forward candidate details in response to this advert, or to any FIDO Tech employees. FIDO Tech is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
- Assist with the writing, formatting and distribution of internal and external communication and documentation
- Develop and administer no-code reports (Data Studio/Power BI) for internal and external use
- Assist with implementation of data governance processes
- Monitor reports and data integrity
- Monitor databases, servers and billing reports for irregularities
- Assist software team with administrative duties
Skills and experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with using REST APIs (e.g. Postman) preferred
- Familiarity with Linux preferred
- Technically literate
- An interest or basic knowledge of programming and/or machine learning would be an advantage
- Ability to work to achieve high levels of accuracy in a busy environment
- Work under high pressure to deliver work within deadlines
- Capacity to be on call over weekends and occasionally respond to out of hour requests is preferred
- GCSE in Maths and English C+ required
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- 8-hour shift
- Predominantly Monday to Friday with capacity to be on call over weekends and occasionally respond to out of hour requests is preferred