Job vacancy: Client Relationship Manager
Location: Based in Bicester with flexible home working
Benefits: Pension, 28 days holiday, modern working environment, great team spirit
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Come and work for one of the UK’s most exciting businesses as we take the rest of the world by storm and add customer experience excellence to our growing list of talents.
FIDO Tech’s unique artificial intelligence is saving the world’s water by finding the leaks other technologies can’t. Recently named KPMG’s top Tech Innovator in the UK, the growth of our client list is accelerating and we need a customer support service to match.
We’re looking for someone exceptional to build a customer service function worthy of FIDO’s ambition and potential from which to deliver world class customer relationships.
Based at the company’s UK head office in Bicester and reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest levels of service and support for our UK and international customer base.
Acting as the customer’s ambassador within FIDO, you will work tirelessly to ensure the business delivers over-and-above our customers’ expectations and will not settle for anything less than perfection.
This will be a hands-on role in which you will take-over the ownership of client relationships from the sales delivery team once a customer has successfully entered service. From there you will form and maintain strong working relationships to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction. You will manage the customer support and complaints processes and liaise with the sales team to identify up-sell and contract renewal opportunities.
- Take on day-to-day customer management once customer is onboard
- Ensure customer support process is embedded with customer
- Be the customer’s ambassador within FIDO Tech
- Own the Zendesk and support channels (email/phone)
- Daily check on all customer activity to look for usage and potential problems
- Work with Sales Account Manager for regular service/account reviews
- Act as liaison for any customer communications about service delivery
- Manage any SLAs and produce customer service / usage reports as required
Skills and experience
- Previous customer service experience, preferably within a software services company
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, a good team player
- Hardworking and ambitious
- Competent in the use of IT systems and data reporting applications
- Resilient and calm natured