Job vacancy: Acoustic Support Analyst
Date posted: 02/09/2022
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000pa, dependent on experience
Location: Based in Wigan with both off-site and flexible home working
Benefits: Pension, 28 days holiday, great team spirit
Reports to: Optimisation manager
We’re looking for an experienced acoustic analyst whose data gathering and analysing talents will provide insight for FIDO teams and our clients.
You will support both FIDO’s development and field teams with the analysis of acoustic data using FIDO AI, our own FIDO Bug hardware and data from other proprietary acoustic loggers. This involves gathering and analysing acoustic, flow and pressure data to provide insight for the development of our FIDO AI as well as points of interest from logging exercises for clients and our own teams.
You will also represent FIDO on training and trials of FIDO technology with the company’s clients, providing technical support to the onboarding engineer.
A full driving licence is essential.
Role and responsibilities
- Conduct analysis of acoustic, flow and pressure data for FIDO AI development
- Conduct analysis of acoustic, flow and pressure data from FIDO Bug deployment, creating Point of Interest (POI) packs for leakage technicians to follow up
- Provide classroom training on FIDO technology (data analysis methods)
- Provide onsite, telephone and email support and skills development on FIDO technology
- Conduct Bug deployment to assist the development of FIDO AI
- Provide feedback to the development team on client issues with FIDO technology
- Provide feedback on new ideas and client recommendations to the development team for future development of FIDO technology
- Support trials of FIDO technology for the company’s clients