Job vacancy: On-Boarding Engineer (International)
Date posted: 02/09/2022
Salary: On application
Location: Based in Wigan with both off-site and flexible home working
Benefits: Pension, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great team spirit
Reports to: Optimisation manager
Supporting the successful on-boarding of FIDO technology with clients both in the UK and Overseas. This role is responsible for supporting field teams with the adoption of FIDO technology using various training methods and on-site support. This role will also be responsible for feeding back potential development ideas from the clients. In addition, the role will be expected to represent FIDO on trials of FIDO technology with the company’s clients. The On-boarding engineer will provide technical support to the Optimisation manager.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide Classroom training on FIDO technology
- Provide on site training on FIDO technology and leakage detection principals.
- Provide onsite, telephone and email support and skill development on FIDO technology
- Conduct leakage detection and pinpointing to assist client’s adoption of FIDO technology
- Provide feedback to the development team on client issues with FIDO technology
- Provide feedback on new ideas, client recommendations to the development team for future development of FIDO technology
- Deliver trials of FIDO technology for the company’s clients