Job vacancy: FIDO Leakage Engineer
Date posted: 02/09/2022
Location: Based in Wigan with both off-site and flexible home working
Benefits: Pension, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great team spirit
Reports to: Optimisation manager
Delivering the leakage detection phase of FIDO Direct for our clients. This role is responsible for taking the point of interests generated by the FIDO Bug deployment technicians and pin pointing the associated leak. Using FIDO Bugs to correlate and surface sound to accurately mark the leak location for a repair team. This role will also be responsible for feeding back potential development ideas from the clients and their own use of our technology. In addition, the role will be expected to represent FIDO on trials of FIDO technology with the company’s clients. The FIDO Leakage engineer will provide technical support to the wider operational team.
Role and responsibilities
- Conduct leakage detection and pinpointing using FIDO technology
- Ensure reliable, accurate and complete data is collated, recorded, and reported
- Assist the wider operational team with on-site tasks
- Provide feedback to the development team on potential ways to improve our FIDO technology
- Deliver trials of FIDO technology for the company’s clients.