Job vacancy: Bug deployment technician
Date posted: 02/09/2022
Salary: On application
Location: Based in Wigan with both off-site and flexible home working
Benefits: Pension, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great team spirit
Reports to: Optimisation manager
Driving the deployment of our FIDO Bug technology. This role is responsible for the deployment of our FIDO Bugs onto the water network to assist our clients in pin pointing their leaks. This role is pivotal in the success of our FIDO Direct service by ensuring that our FIDO bugs are deployed accurately across the network. This role will also be responsible for feeding back potential development ideas to our development team. In addition, the role will be expected to represent FIDO on trials of FIDO technology with the company’s clients. The FIDO Bug deployment technician will provide technical support to the wider Operational team.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide accurate deployment of FIDO Bugs across a predefined water network area
- Ensure reliable, accurate and complete data is collated, recorded, and reported
- Assist the wider operational team with on-site tasks
- Provide feedback to the development team on potential ways to improve our FIDO technology
- Deliver trials of FIDO technology for the company’s clients.