Job vacancy: AI Developer
Work both independently and as part of a team to develop machine learning models and tools for leak detection and a range of other projects in the water industry. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar with experience of machine learning via projects or work experience.
- Develop and validate audio analysis machine learning models for leak detection.
- Develop tools to build and validate datasets from real world data.
- Collaborate to design, develop, and test machine learning solutions to leak detection and a range of other projects in the water industry.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong programming background in Python.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Experience building and optimising data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Experience with scalable cloud-based systems preferred.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform preferred.
- Strong communication and creativity to produce novel solutions through collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Experience of machine learning projects.
- Comfortable presenting technical concepts.